Floomly Spark

FANTASTIC HAIRDRESSER COACHING


Really excited to have Ian Banyard on board to run Fantastic Hairdresser Coaching with me. He is an experienced business coach that I have known for a long time and will bring some exciting new perspectives to how the coaching will run. We will have a limited amount of licences available as a business opportunity in specific areas that will include extensive training from us. Please let me know if you are interested in knowing more, Alan.

Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!