Floomly Spark

FANTASTIC - When good is not enough!

Very excited about my new book - Fantastic - When good is not enough!! The print presses start today after some proofing problems delayed things a bit. Couldn't get some of the colours right, which those of you who know my books understand is pretty critical. anyway - sorted now and just waiting in anticipation for my first view of the finished article. We are taking pre orders so call us on 0208 827 1659 to make sure you get a copy.

The idea of the book is to make the principles of the fantastic hairdresser available to a wider market. If you are a hairdresser you will find some of the material familiar, however I have updated a lot of it and there is some completely new stuff as well.

Remember this book is for anybody and looks fab - what a great stocking filler!!

Here are some screen grabs to wet your appetite!!








Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!