Floomly Spark

WHAT ARE 'YOU' DOING TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD

WHAT ARE 'YOU' DOING TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD 

Check out this quick little video - Many of you will have heard me despair at times at how boring and predictable the wonderful business I fell in love with as 16 year old has become - stand out from the crowd has been my clarion call for a long time now! Well I don't think anyone can say that the wonderful Sophia Hilton and her fab team are hiding in the crowd!!

Of course you need to do it in your own way - of course what Sophia is doing isn't for everyone - but the question isn't whether are you doing 'this' - it's; WHAT ARE 'YOU' DOING TO STAND OUT FROM YOUR CROWD?

#BEFantastic #alanaustinsmith #sophiahilton #notanothersalon

OHH BTW - PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT - THANKS XX


Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!