Floomly Spark

10 HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE SHARE WHAT THEY LEARNT FROM REJECTION!

Just posted this story in my BE Fantastic magazine

10 Highly Successful People on the Times They Got Rejected 

Have seen so many of these over the years, Walt Disney, Colonel Sanders, The Beatles etc. Great to see some new ones here - remember what Thomas Edison said; "What you call failure I call success - I was successful at finding out it didn't work that way!!"

Check it out here: BEFantasticMagazine 

Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!