Floomly Spark

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: GARY VAYNERCHUCK - THE ART OF NOT GIVING A F**K!!


I watch so many videos every week simply because as some of you know I have a discipline in my life where I learn for a minimum of 15 minutes revery day. I've done this for 35 years now and of course today it's so much easier, with the amount ofgreat content that is literally in the palm of your hand. So.. I've decided to post my favourite video I've watched each week, What do you think, let me know if you like the idea.

So here we are - the first of Big Al's Video of the Week posts!

However, please note the 'language' alert!!

LANGUAGE ALERT!!

I love Gary Vaynerchuck, how he thinks and most of all because the evidence is right there of it being authentic - you can see it working with the success he has literally carved out for himself - he is one of the people out there who understands how this new world works - HOWEVER, if you are sensitive to 'language' it's probably not for you :)  Everyone else - enjoy!! The video of the week will always be posted on my BE Fantastic magazine - have a look here...

http://bit.ly/weeklyvideo

Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!