Floomly Spark

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: TIM URBAN - INSIDE THE MIND OF A PROCRASTINATOR!



Here we go folks - this weeks video!

I love this guy - Tim Urban - his blog is great, check it out.

Really funny but interesting look into why we procrastinate and then finishing with a great insight. Procrastination hurts us when there is no deadline! And so many of the big things we need or want to do have no deadline - or do they!!

Enjoy and please leave a comment if you are enjoying my video of the week series xx

It's in my Flipboard magazine here...

http://bit.ly/BEFantasticMagazine

PS. have you booked your place on this years Business Summit - we are looking in depth at what needs to change in the salon industry to attract and keep bright creative young people. The ticking time bomb as I call it - if we don't do something soon we will have some huge problems in the future!

Have a look here:

https://www.thefantastichairdresser.com/business-summit-2017


Floomly Spark

About Floomly Spark -

Hi i'm alan and I'm the author of 4 best selling books, international speaker and radical revolutionary in all things FANTASTIC - I'm a a passionate believer that good is not enough anymore - in life, in work and in business - my sign off is simple: Have fun and BE Fantastic!!